Sleep Apnea Treatment Near You
Are you searching for treatment for sleep apnea in Edmonton? If someone has mentioned that you snore or you find yourself waking up gasping for air during sleep, our dentist in Edmonton is here to provide assistance. With high quality patient service, we can provide the perfect dental remedy to prevent breathing disturbances at night and promote better sleep without the need for a CPAP machine.
What is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a condition that affects sleep and involves periods of interrupted breathing caused by blockage or narrowing of the airway. These interruptions can range from a few seconds to minutes and happen repeatedly during the night, causing disruptions in the regular sleep pattern.
This can lead to symptoms such as loud snoring, daytime sleepiness, and difficulty concentrating. It is important to seek professional help if you suspect you have sleep apnea, as proper diagnosis and treatment can improve your quality of sleep and overall health.
How Can Sleep Apnea be Treated?
A dentist near you may implement a custom-fitted dental-based sleep apnea treatment device that shifts the position of your jaw, and lets you breathe clearly all night long. This device can:
- Increase oxygen flow / relieve lack of oxygen while sleeping
- Reduce the likelihood of congestive heart failure, heart attack, and stroke
- Lower the risk of high blood pressure and heart disease
- Alleviate symptoms of acid reflux
- Facilitate better management of high blood sugar and body weight
- Aid in overcoming impotence
- Decrease the risk of anxiety, depression, and dementia
- Mitigate the severity of respiratory diseases like asthma
- Minimize the occurrence of driving accidents
- Enhance memory and reflexes
- Eliminate the hassle and inconvenience associated with CPAP machines
Are you looking for a custom-fitted sleep apnea device in Edmonton?
If you experience sleep apnea, our specialized dental device can provide you with improved breathing during sleep, preventing potential health issues associated with the condition.
Unlike generic devices available online or in stores, our custom-fitted sleep apnea dental devices are adjustable and supported by respiratory therapists, ensuring your comfort, well-being, and safety. These devices offer a quieter and more comfortable alternative to CPAP therapy machines, which are commonly prescribed by doctors at sleep apnea clinics.
Giving You Quiet, Restful Sleep
Are you looking for sleep apnea treatment near you? Our dental devices, which are approved by dentists and customized for each individual can provide you with a refreshing and restful night’s sleep. With better sleep quality, you can experience better energy levels throughout your day, leading to improved overall well-being. Contact us to book your consultation to receive sleep apnea treatment in Edmonton!